I was fortunate to meet Collette just as we were starting a whole new direction for our business. Her advice and insight has been invaluable throughout our whole rebranding process. Collette has been skillful and deliberate in building, guiding and implementing our communications strategy.
Fantastic! The letter and back story are perfect. You have modelled my business in words that I have struggled to explain and put on paper. http://trademastergraphics.com.au/
"Collette is a thoughtful and experienced communicator with a keen sense of strategy to serve her client's needs. With real world experience spanning both government and industry, she focuses on enduring outcomes rather than a short term fix."
Thanks Collette..I'm really happy with my new profile!!
“Our project impacted over 20,000 individuals and had the potential for significant industrial relations impacts. The strategy and communications that Collette implemented resulted in the project having no workforce issues and was a big contributor to the project’s success.”
Collette has been able to listen and identify the needs of my business and what is required to communicate about my skills and what it is that I do. She has helped me reorganise my business from the ground up.
Mindful Business Boot Camp – February 15th 2015
When: February 15th 9am – 5pm
Where: Lightworkers Cottage, Brunswick St, New Farm
Hosted by: Claire Deane and Collette Hetherton
Are you are called to do conscious work to make the world brighter and healthier? Love what you do but want enough clients to make your wellness business profitable? Are you using social media, have a website or doing a little “marketing” but aren’t really sure if it is making a difference?
If any of this sounds familiar the Mindful Business Boot Camp has been created just for you!
How can you help people if they don’t know you are there?
In this intensive one-day workshop, through hands-on and practical sessions, we will teach you all you need to know, to take charge of your own marketing communications in a mindful yet highly effective way (no icky salesy stuff here!).
You will get templates, tips, tricks and hacks to take the pressure out of using social media and will walk away with a very clear vision of where you are taking your business in 2015.
Be prepared to be inspired and empowered to grow your wellness business in 2015!
What you will learn:
- The Mindful Marketing Basics – how to market yourself from the heart without “selling”
- Why emotion should be at the core of all your marketing efforts
- How to nail your Business Brand
- Storytelling basics and how to tell your story
- How to use imagery to engage your audience and what type of imagery will work for your business
- Editing tips and tricks
- How, when and why to Blogs or V-logs, including how to get your content read by more than just your immediate family!
- How to build and use your email list, including email marketing, gauntlets, and the legalities of emailing your current list
- Social Media Master Class – an in-depth look at Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and how to use it to raise your profile, as well as tips and tricks to streamline the process
- How to use analytics to see if what you are doing is working
There are only limited places available so register your interest ASAP.
This boot camp is intense! You will be given all the information to get your business powering ahead in 2015, so come prepared to learn, engage and grow your biz!
Optimising LinkedIn – March 14th 2015
When: Saturday 14th March 9am – 12pm
Cost: $150 pp
LinkedIn gets a bad rap for being the boring cousin to Facebook and Instagram but in reality it is a powerful platform to build your personal and business brand – if you know how to use it properly!
In this 3 hour workshop we will show you how to get the most out of LinkedIn to build your personal brand and profile.
Some lesser known tips and tricks we will show you:
– How to create a strategy to build your personal brand
– How to optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
– How to change your personal URL
– How to get found in the first page of the search function
– How to find high-quality connections
– The importance of segmenting and targeting
– Ways to raise your profile to become a thought leader
– How to create a company page
– Plus much more.
Places are limited so make sure you register your interest today.